Saturday, January 31, 2009

That Hurt

They didn't even have the item in the damn store!

I have been to BRU before during this whole TTTC journey and it didn't really bother me. Not even when we spent hours there when my sister was registering.

But wow - it hit me HARD today. I don't know if it's because of who I was buying for or because I think this cycle is going to be a big hard BFFN.

I was ok when I first walked in. But toward the end of the trip, I was about ready to lose it. And to make it worse, the item I went there for they didn't have and I had to wait in line behind a complete idiot (I bought one small item), just prolonging my stay there.

I managed to hold it mostly together while I was in there, but I lost it on the way home. It was not pretty. I think DH noticed when I got home that I had been crying, but didn't say anything. Hopefully I wasn't too pissy to him. I'll have to apologize later just in case.

So now, I ordered the stupid bouncer seat and it'll arrive in a week or so. Yay me. Then I get to wrap it and and get it out of my damn house.

OK - sorry about the language and the complaining. I'm off to zone out and watching something that is as far from baby as I can get.

3 comments:

shawnandlarissa said...

What a coincedence. I was in BRU today too. Not fun. I think it's just worse because you're already all emotional being in the hell of the 2ww.

Nikki Godbee said...

{{HUGS}}

shawna said...

I'm just dropping in to tell you that I am thinking about you. I am praying for good news.