Friday, January 30, 2009

6dpt 5dt

6dpt: Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood.
So, I guess that means something might show up if I POAS. Maybe. I looked this morning and I only have one Dollar Tree cheapie left. I may just have to stop on the way home tonight and pick up a couple more, just in case.

Because - just like Shawna - I'm not sure I'm patient enough to wait until Beta on Monday to find out if this worked. I need to POAS at least once to make sure the trigger is out, and then, I admit, I will probably do it at least once this weekend to see if anything results and then again Monday morning to brace myself for the news. Especially since I'll be at work when they call.

In other news, I'm off to watch the Harry Potter movie with some friends tonight. We are participating in the book club's Harry Potter month book read/movie watch in preparation for the next movie to come out in July. Yay!

Hope everyone has a great weekend - anyone watching the Superbowl? Cards or Steelers? ;-)

Shawna - hope those contractions subside for you and you can feel better and keep cooking those babies just a bit longer!

1 comment:

shawna said...

I logged on today just to see if you tested! Thanks for all of the extra encouragement.