Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stims - Day 7

Second stimming ultrasound today. Unlike past cycles where I only stimmed for 9 days and had measurable follies by now, I didn't really have much at all yet. They measured 2, but said they weren't really all that big yet. Phooey. What's going on here? Kind of making me nervous that this new protocol isn't really working. I mean - typically they grow approx. 2 mm a day, right? That isn't going to result in much by Friday for my day 9 check.

They did call to up my Menopur to 150 iu (and keeping Follistim at 150 iu). So at least they're doing something to get things a cooking. Guess I just need to be patient and keep telling myself slow and steady wins the race? And that I'll be growing better quality eggs at a slower pace rather than quantity? Although I want to be selfish and have both quality and quantity! lol

No comments: