Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pictures!

One more update for today. My mom sent some pics from my sister's surprise party this weekend. There were only a handful, but thought I'd post a couple for fun.

Warning - there are pictures of my 5 month old nephew in case you want to stop looking.

Her real birthday is tomorrow, so Happy Birthday, Sis!

The cake I made! It looked better the night before as it now has some juice dripping down the side and isn't as smooth on the sides as it was, but it was still delicious!






My friend holding my little nephew that I got to babysit - what a cutie - love those chubby cheeks - especially when he smiles!




I love balloons for parties and bought a ton to decorate. At the end of the party, they tied them all to his carrier (NOTE: the baby was never in harm - we made sure of that! He couldn't even reach them and they were removed shortly after ;-) )





Wish I could post more, most many of the others didn't come out very well. But, here's to you sis - Happy Birthday!

No comments: