Saturday, January 17, 2009

Triggered!

At 9:00 pm tonight (on the dot!) I was officially triggered with the Ovidrel. My last injection! Well, until Monday ;-) So now we just wait until the ER on Monday. We can't wait!

Other than that, my nephew and his mommy and daddy are here for a visit this weekend! I've been working with my FBIL to plan my sister's surprise 30th birthday party. It was today and went off without a hitch - she had no idea. Yay us!

I made the cake for today and, if I have to say so myself, it came out really well! My mom took some pics, but I don't have any yet. I'll post one when I get some. I'm quite proud of it!

And lastly, my FBIL took my sister away for the night and she left my nephew with us. It's her first night away from him so it was REALLY hard for her to leave, but I'm proud of her - she hasn't come back yet! And she left some instructions and tips which was helpful since I haven't sat for a baby in about 17 years! lol I've made sure to take tons of pictures and videos and send them to her throughout the night and she said that has helped, which is good. Anything to make it easier - I know I'd want the same thing!

He's sleeping right now, and hopefully he does for the rest of the night. Wish us all luck!

Lastly, I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying your weekend and I'll keep you posted on how things are going and how the ER goes on Monday - bye!

1 comment: