Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Stims - Day 14

Well, yet another u/s this morning and guess what? After 13 days of stims, still not ready for the ER! When she got done measuring, she wasn't 100% sure which way to go - trigger or keep stimming, so she reviewed it with others. She was gone for a while and when she finally came back, she decided that nope - not quite there yet!

She said they took some time to look at my last 2 cycles to help make the decision and she said they are going to have me wait a few more days. I liked that - made me feel comfortable that they were taking my history into consideration to really try and get the best results, you know?

So back for another appointment I go on Friday! No change in dosages, either. So here's where I was this morning:

Lining
0.84 cm

Left Follies:
20.2
19.5
18.4
14.5
Plus one that kept wanting to hide!

Right Follies:
17.3
17.0
18.3
16.5
16.0
12.6

Before I left, I also asked her if there was any way to help lessen the knots in my belly at the injection sites. I inject the fluid slowly, rub them, etc... and they still show up. And omg, they itch! And not just for a couple hours - usually for a few days until it's gone (although there are others to take it's place! haha)

She didn't have that much advice for it, but at least I know there's an end in site for them.

As far as symptoms, I can feel righty even more so now. So odd how I always feel that side more - whether it be because there's more activity there or because of it's location, I don't know. Either way, even though it's uncomfrotable and kind of painful, I don't mind it - it let's me know they're working!

Lastly, I've been feeling so emotional today. And exhausted. I even had a good night's sleep last night and I am still just so, so tired. I have to finish taking down the last of the Christmas decorations (yes, I'm lame, I know) and clean up before family comes this weekend, but I just want to go to bed!

So - up next are at least days 14 and 15 of stims (and most likely 16 and 17) and then the Retrieval on Monday!

1 comment:

shawnandlarissa said...

Wow! Still stimming. Quite the marathon.