Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stims - Day 13

Well, let's just say today I can really tell I've got some follies growing in there! I can feel them with every step I take. Every time I stand up or sit down. Ah, and the bloat. Oh - and lots more CM. Good stuff, no? ;-)

I sometimes find myself walking around with my hand (or both!) on each ovary without even realizing it -- oops! I must look pretty funny, haha.

I also sent DH out on a needle finding mission this afternoon. He is a teacher and is done with the day a lot sooner than I am, so off he went to Rite Aid to get needles. Apparently, in NYS, you can get up to 10 needles at a time without an Rx. Poor guy - I gave him the measurements of what I needed and they didn't have exactly that size, so the pharmacist kept asking questions to get the right subsitute. He must have called me 5 times before he got some needles. Not sure what I ended up with, but as long as it injects without too much pain, I'll be ok. LOL

So - definitely looking forward to tomorrow to see what's cooking in there and I'll keep you posted!

No comments: