Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Official!

Based on this morning's u/s, the ER is officially on - I have to be at the office by 8:00 am Monday morning!

Here's are my counts from today:

Leftie:
24.2
23.8
19.5
18.6
18.2

Rightie:
23.4
20.3
19.8
18.8
18.5
15.1

So - we run the risk of a couple of them probably being too mature come Monday, but it is looking like a lot more of them will be good ones by then, yay!

So between now and then, here's the schedule:

Tonight
225 iu Follistim
150 iu Menopur
- 16 days of stimming - crazy!
Ganirelix
Doxycycline

Tomorrow
Ovidrel trigger (9:00 PM)
Stop baby aspirin (81 mg)
Doxycycline

Sunday
No injections!
No food/beverages after midnight
Doxycycline

Monday
Egg Retrieval
DH's Sperm deposit
ICSI
Doxycycline
Estrace
Prometrium
PIO
HCG booster?
Lovenox


Haven't decided if I'm working Monday afternoon or not. If I do, it'll be from home, which'll be nice.

Other than that, my family plus some of my sister's friends are coming down for her surprise 30th birthday party. She turns the big 3-0 on the 22nd, so we're doing the party this weekend to hopefully throw her off. So far, I think we've got her! I just have to be able to get her cake baked and out of the house before she gets here tonight. Which could be hard if she decides to come early since it's not done yet.

So, this weekend should be good. Get to see my family, play with my little nephew (5 mos), eat cake, do the last of my injections, and look forward to some (hopefully) good numbers at the ER!

2 comments:

Amy C said...

Yay!!!! It's going to work!! Man, you know every little detail of what's going on. I didn't even have all of the measurements of my follies! Anyways...ahve a great weekend and stay home on Monday if you can!

shawnandlarissa said...

Yay! Everything looks great!!!!!