Friday, January 30, 2009

Perpetually Hungry

I have heard others who were on PIO talk about this but man - I never knew how true it was! It seems like for the last few days, every couple hours I'm hungry. And I don't just mean a little - I mean full on stomach growling hungry. I have tried to eat healthy, but it doesn't always happen. An apple doesn't really do the trick, you know? It often makes me hungrier!

That and this headache. My stuffy nose is clearing up, but this headache has decided to hang around the last 2 days. And nothing seeems to help. Maybe a weekend away from work will do the trick - I hope so!

OK, sorry - complaining over. ;-)

We're watching "Swing Vote" now. It's actually not too bad - I recommend!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

shawna said...

Complain away...it makes me feel better about complaining. I kept a headache for the first 3 months. Just saying...